Start a new topic
Answered

Saving Designs

I can't save any designs- driving me mad! Any ideas?

Best Answer

Hello  Nichols5169 , I was unable to replicate the same issue. Can you please log out of Creative Studio, clear your cookies and cache and log back in. This should fix the issue?

Are you using a specific template, or are you using a Custom Canvas?

Ive been having the same problem two different ways.

1) I hit save on a project and get the response that says something like the price can't be less than something.

2) The constant can't save due to website timeout. This is beyond frustrating. Is there not a way to just save locally? I spent so much time designing and then lost it. Will save periodically for now but this is just dumb. Hoping for some solutions.

Brett, I am trying on both. doesn't seem to make a difference.  Mike,  EXACTLY the same -  have to start from scratch the whole time.  

Spoken to Sawgrass.  They said it is a known problem.  Custom templates can't be saved at all at the moment and they are trying to rectify saving blank templates.  Just so frustrating!!!

I'm sorry to hear that's causing so much frustration. With the custom canvases, they are - as you noted- not able to be saved. 

In regards to the Blank Design Canvas though, what issues are you seeing there? These canvases should be able to be saved on with no issue.

You're selecting them from the highlighted folder below, correct?

Thanks for this Brett.  I need a template that is 205mm x 80 mm and can't seem to find one on the design canvases you have highlighted.  Sawgrass said they will look into adding a template but unsure how long this will take.  I have looked through the other folders, but can't seem to find anything the right size and some items do not have the measurements attached.

I would actually suggest using a template the size of the paper your using. 

When you insert the element in question (a picture for instance) you can actually use the measurement tool in the CreativeStudio to dictate the size of the element that will print. 

Just click on the element and have a look at the options on the right hand side. The measurements will show up as pictured below:

Thanks Brett.  Just so complicated - not sure why I can't save with a custom template.  Going to speak to them again to have it put on asap- I am losing so much time with this. Appreciate you trying to help

Brett... Apologies...that does work.. This has saved me a load of grief now.

I have chosen the 3.5" coaster template, created my design, and now I can't save it.  I have saved doing this same process in this version of CS before, so I'm not sure why I can't do it now.  Ugh!  Help!

Answer

Hello  Nichols5169 , I was unable to replicate the same issue. Can you please log out of Creative Studio, clear your cookies and cache and log back in. This should fix the issue?

I signed out and cleared my cache and cookies the other day.  Still couldn't save.  Tonight I could save for a few minutes, then I couldn't.  I am using a coaster template found in the blanks.  This is ridiculously frustrating.  Please advise what you all are doing to avoid working your ass off on a design, only to not be able to save it....

Nichols5169  what web browser are you using?

I'm using Chrome