Start a new topic
Answered

Deleting uploaded designs from my Gallery

IF I have uploaded a design from my computer into the design gallery and it doesn't upload or look right how can it be removed???

Best Answer

Feliciaswilliams - Are you accessing that from the mainpage? You may need to select the CS icon at the top left first to get to the proper area. 

Hi there! You can actually delete those using the following steps:

From your home page, select Galleries on the left of the page:

Next select the folder under which the images in question are saved (in this example it’s under “My Images”):

When your images generate in this screen, there will be a heart and a small trashcan at the top right corner:

Click the trashcan and the image will be removed.

1 person likes this

Awesome... Thank you so much!!

I don't have a trash can on my images (only the heart) so I cannot delete. Also, I have some bad creations that I want to delete but I can't get rid of those either. I hate the new CreativeStudio.

2 people like this

You should have the trashcans if you are accessing the folder from the landing page. Could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

OK - apparently I didn't open my image or creation folder from the right location. I see the trash can icons now and can delete. Still not a fan of new CreativeStudio.

So glad that you were able to find that functionality. I understand that there are some pain points in the new CrerativeStudio and we hear all of the feedback that our customers are giving and are trying to bring this up to standard. If you run into any specifics -like this- let us know and we can either help show you how it works or report it for correction immediately. 

Thanks Brett... I do have some things that I wish were better for user friendly use, but I will have to go back in there and then make a list of those.

Thanks, Anita

Let us know what you see and we will dig in! Thank you!

Brett,

I don't have the trash can to delete, what can you suggest?

Answer

Feliciaswilliams - Are you accessing that from the mainpage? You may need to select the CS icon at the top left first to get to the proper area. 

hello i do not have the garbage can next to the heart

please help

thank you i got it

When I go in to delete my creations, the page is not allowing me to scroll down to see all of the images.  I know I'm in the right spot to delete because it's allowing me to delete the ones shown, but it won't scroll down to see them all.  

1 person likes this

Cherylmalcom, thank you for reaching out. We are aware of the issue and we are working on a fix for it as soon as possible. 

Login to post a comment