Start a new topic
Answered

I cannot Print from the the New Studio

I cannot Print from the the New Studio.  I have tried everything The studio shows my printer and that it is ready.  I push print and it tells me it has successfully been queued but then nothing happens. I did all the steps on all their website for trouble shooting and still not able to print  Can anyone help me???? I have already missed deadlines and missing more . I am so frustrated

Best Answer

Kimmiemaedesigns The first thing I would check is that you have the exact same credentials for both Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print Manager. Try the following steps and let me know if that helps at all.

Log out of Sawgrass Print Manager from the Print Manager window https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/en/support/solutions/articles/65000151136-print-manager-menu-printer-utilities

Log out of Creative Studio

Clear your cookies a cache

Log back into Sawgrass Print Manager and Creative Studio using the exact same credentials.

Try using a different web browser

4 people have this question

Is this to address my issue of not being able to print circles?

Kelly,  No that issue we responded too but we dont have a resolution for it yet. The suggestion was to get you to be able to print from Creative Studio.

wi-fi is on when I try to print the only thing come when to pick printer is sawgrassSG500 is offline

Ellisvodria714 If for some reason the print is not going to the printer, it could be for a number of reason.

• Check that the Sawgrass Print Manager is running. You will only be able to print through the Sawgrass Print manager if it is running. This is because it is constantly scanning for new files to print in the background. On Windows, the PM icon will be displayed down at the bottom right, in the hidden icons.

• Check that the printer is online and that there are no errors on the printer LCD panel. If the printer is offline  If the printer is in an error state or if the printer menu is open, the printer will show as being offline. If the printer is offline, the printer icon will be greyed out in the devices and printers or it will show as offline in the Printers & Scanners list.

If the printer is showing as offline:

• Check that the "Use printer offline " option is not checked.
    To check this, go to the settings and select Printers & Scanners. Then select the Sawgrass printer driver and click on Open Queue.

Click on Printer and un-check Use printer Offline if it is checked.

I’m having the same problem as everyone else... It says the print has been successfully queued but never prints (it wasn’t successfully queued as it said). I saw a pinned post that gave a link of something to download so i did but when i try to open it after it ‘downloaded’ it says it needs to be updated and to contact the developer for more information. Im going to cry.

what the heck to internal error mean request ID ??? I am so frustrated with this program half the features missing and all they can say is they are working on it ??? 

This is the worst customer experience I have had.  My printer is worthless without being able to print properly in the new cloud software.  I have waited MONTHS with no resolution.  I am going to contact the BBB

Kelly , I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time getting a hold of customer service. I will be sure to have someone reach out to you.  Please check on a response here  https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/helpdesk/tickets/10978  

I am not sure why this keeps coming up.  Trying to print from Creative Studions and this error just keeps showing up.  My Creative Studios is grey and not colored like I see on the videos? Am I doing something wrong? It won't even let me pick my printer. 

Looks like you haven't installed Sawgrass Print Manager yet. Click here to download or update to the latest version. Also, please note you must be signed into the same account for the Print Manager as you are in CreativeStudio. Click here for more details and troubleshooting tips.

Answer

Kimmiemaedesigns The first thing I would check is that you have the exact same credentials for both Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print Manager. Try the following steps and let me know if that helps at all.

Log out of Sawgrass Print Manager from the Print Manager window https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/en/support/solutions/articles/65000151136-print-manager-menu-printer-utilities

Log out of Creative Studio

Clear your cookies a cache

Log back into Sawgrass Print Manager and Creative Studio using the exact same credentials.

Try using a different web browser

I don't like the New Creative Studio at all. I have printing issues and I did speak to a tech - it's still not printing even though it states the design has been sent to the queue, there's a design sizing problems, I can't figure out what templates to use - that's wasting time, the 11oz cup template won't open, the designs I imported over from the old CS version are blurry, they were sharp in the old version. You should really think about bringing back the old version and add updates. If you don't you will possibly see a drop in Creative Studio business.

Isura53, Thank you for your feedback. I will most certainly get this up to my product development team.

Troubleshoot said to remove the SG400 device from my computer.  I did.  When I try to download SG 400, it is not listed in your dropdown.

How do I install my SG400 PRINTER?

Lindacooper1224, Are you using a windows or mac?

When I hit print it is giving me an Internal server error.  what is happening, I'm so frustrated

Login to post a comment