Start a new topic
Answered

Templates for License Plate and Frames

The templates were working almost perfect and now they have been changed again! It's not even useable. I am losing so much money for my business because of this. When I print, the cutouts for the screws are white and it does not line up with my items. I've wasted ink and over 50 sheets of paper because of this (print in bulk). How soon can the templates be changed back???

Best Answer

We understand your frustration and appreciate constructive criticism from our customers. While we are in the process of making creative studio more user friendly please let us know what specific templates you need by filling out our request template form here: https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/en/support/solutions/articles/65000135307-requesting-a-new-template

1 person has this question

Went to do a tag today same issue as above take the bolt holes out when printing please nothing lines up?

1 person likes this

same thing here printed one today and the bolt holes dont line up 

The custom size canvas option is gone and the templates don't line up properly. This needs to be fixed ASAP.

Answer

We understand your frustration and appreciate constructive criticism from our customers. While we are in the process of making creative studio more user friendly please let us know what specific templates you need by filling out our request template form here: https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/en/support/solutions/articles/65000135307-requesting-a-new-template

This has nothing to do with a new template needing to be added. The last time I attempted to add a template, I was told that the item isn't worth adding to the templates. This has everything to do with every single one of the license frame and vanity plate templates printing with white places where the screws go. This needs to be removed from the templates. 

2 people like this

I am in the same boat!!! I have had a ticket out since the 18th this is absolutely ridiculous! All your templates are not working Sawgrass they are ALL printing with the holes so what did you do differently in the last week to mess all of our prints up. Taking this long to fix a problem while we have to battle off our customers is unacceptable. You need to start refunding all of us for our printers that are now unusable from your stupid new version that no one likes but SAWGRASS!!! 

1 person likes this

We understand your frustration we are working diligently to fix the issue as soon as we can. 

So when is this going to be fixed? This is way too long to have to wait for something to be changed back to the way it was. 

2 people like this

Jenna we do sincerely apologize for the delay. I will follow up with the creative studio development team about the request again.

This was fixed.. for anyone that would like to know. Of course I had to test print to find out because no one was going to let me know. THEN... the license frame template that I have been using has been changed!!!! Now it doesn't work properly because the top and bottom are too thin. The template I need will not be added because it is not "popular enough". Why keep changing things and not updating the people using the system? I (and a lot of other people) are losing money because of this. 

Login to post a comment