Start a new topic

Print Manager not showing image in preview

When I send the project from Cricut to printer (SG500), it opens the Print Manager as always, but stopped showing the image in the preview window; it only shows the black guidelines on edges. Tried printing to see if it would still print image, it only printed the guidelines. I restarted everything, same issue. Uninstalled and reinstalled Print Manager, same issue. Tried switching between Sawgrass and Siser editions to see if it would correct itself, same issue. All this happened after I updated PM, never been an issue before. PLEASE HELP!

1 person has this question

Please try to print form Silhouette again and send me screen shots of the layout and jobs tab.

Similiar issue  - just created a ticket for it.  Printing from Corel it does not open the Print Manager and does not show a preview if you have it open manually.  The image in the preview area is a stock image that does not change. 

Marilyn , We have responded to your support ticket. Can you please check your email?

Marilyn , When you print from Corel, are you using Sawgrass Print Manager as the printer? 

Yes

with all the suggested set up settings

Marilyn , I see that we have responded to your ticket. Please check your email for further assistance. 

i cant send a ticket been told im am restricted

Vinylprint2017 , I can check on that for you. Can you tell me what the issue is? 

I was trying to find out why I can change colors in tshirts in creative studio and got massage to say I can't ask it

Vinylprint2017 there is not a way to change colors in T shirts using creative studio.  Is that why you needed to create a ticket? please let me know if further assistance is needed.

Is it possible to post options in the thread of how to fix the issue? that way it would be good way for us to try to resolve the problems outside of Business operations. I have the same issue I already have a ticket in for this .

Creativestore I can try to put in as many specific fixes in the forums as I can, however most issues are not across the board and we have to do some troubleshooting to get to the bottom of the issue. If you do have issues, I highly recommend you go to our website and take a look at the knowledgebase articles we have. https://supportdesk.sawgrassink.com/en/support/home 

Login to post a comment