To clean the paper feed belt, we recommend you perform the following:
1. Open the top cover and rear door
2. Clean the visible part of the paper feed belt with a lint free cloth and some alcohol, this can denatured alcohol, IPA or similar.
3. Once the visible part has been cleaned, you can rotate the feed belt by pressing down on the paper feed rollers located at the rear of the printer.
4. This will enable you to clean the paper feed belt in its entirety.
5. Once clean, wait 30 minutes to ensure the belt is dry then power the printer back on