This article assumes that you are using genuine Sawgrass ink cartridges and that the expiry date shown on the cartridges has not passed.
Each error is related to one the four ink channels in the printer:
20251: Cyan channel
20252: Black channel
20253: Yellow channel
20254: Magenta channel
For these errors, we recommend performing the following:
- Clean the horizontal encoder
- Gently move the feelers at the rear of the print head from right to left. They should not be sticking. Warning, ink may leak slightly from the print head. Check that there is no dust in the sensor.
- Remove the cartridge related to the affected channel and power the printer off.
- Shake the cartridge lightly. If it feels empty, replace the cartridge.
- Power the printer back on and insert the cartridge back in the printer.
If despite performing the above, the error is still present, please submit a ticket with our support team for further assistance.