Depending on the type of ink that is inserted in your printer, you can use any of the following paper type:

  • Sublimation paper
  • Chromablast paper
  • Siser EasySubli HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl)

Sublimation paper

Sublimation paper is to be used in conjunction with sublijet inks. Sublimation paper has a special coating that enables the transfer of the ink to the polymer coated object or polyester garment once heated to a certain temperature, this is usually 200 degrees Celsius. Please however see our list of recommended times and temperatures depending on the substrate you are using. Please be wary of using low quality papers as the quality of the end product will depend on this. Also certain papers produce more paper dust than others which can affect the sensors inside the printer.

Chromablast paper

Chromablast paper is to be used in conjunction with Chromablast inks. The current paper is the grey backed one. Chromablast is a process which enables images to be transferred to cotton garments or textiles.

Siser EasySubli HTV

Siser EasySubli is to be used in conjunction with Siser EasySubli inks. This vinyl allows images to be transferred to coloured polyester and cotton blends. This paper can also be used with Sublijet HD inks however the quality will not be as good.