- If the printer is powered on, press and hold down the [Power] key until it turns off and then unplug the power cord.
- Remove the sound barrier from the rear door (SG500 only)
- Take the bypass tray out of the box and remove the tape
- Attach the anti-topple stand and then secure it with a coin screw
If an option tray is installed, attach the anti-topple stand to it.
- Attach the bypass tray while pressing the tabs on each side, then push it in all the way. Attach the bypass tray into the printer until you hear it click.
Make sure the tabs return to their original positions.
If the tabs do not return to their original positions, push the tray in while pulling up on its top left part as shown.
How to attach a Bypass Tray Print
Modified on: Wed, 14 Oct, 2020 at 5:53 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.