If you are experiencing issues with updating to our latest Sawgrass Print Manager (filter failed, crashing, etc) on your MacOS Catalina system, please see the step by step instructions underneath.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Quit your existing SPM instance by right-clicking the icon in your Menu Bar and choosing Quit
- Download and install the latest Sawgrass Print Manager from the download page at https://www.sawgrassink.com/support/spm
- Please note, you will need to right click on the Sawgrass Print Manager.pkg and click Open in order to install. You will otherwise encounter a permissions error.
- Before launching, visit System Preferences on your Mac, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Remove your Sawgrass printer(s) by clicking each of your printers, then the minus (-) button
- Launch the newly installed SPM. You will be prompted to install a new printer. Install the drivers for whichever printer(s) is relevant to you.
- On the Install New Printer window, click the X. This will close the running SPM instance
- Return to System Preferences on your Mac, then Printers & Scanners
- Click the plus (+) button to add each of your printers again
- Relaunch SPM