Please see the instructions below in order to download and install the required Sawgrass Print Manager software.
Please view the below video from Chapter 6: Install SPM.
- Go to the Sawgrass website and create an account.
- Click on Get Started, then Print Manager
- Click on Download for Windows
- Please run the installer once downloaded
- Select your language, click ok
- Click Install
- Click Finish
- You should now see a Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print manager icon on your desktop
- Click Agree when the License is displayed
- Enter your Sawgrass credentials, these are the same as the ones for the Sawgrass website
- If you have no printers installed, click on Add New Printer. If you already have a printer installed, select the ink set inserted in your printer, then click Save.
Printer driver Installation
- If you are installing a new printer, select your printer model and ink set from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Click Update
- The Driver installation will now start, Select "I accept the agreement", and click Next
- Select "Add a new printer" and click Next.
- Select the connection method, then click Next.
Connecting via USB
- Please ensure the printer is powered off and the USB cable is disconnected, then click Next.
- Power the Printer on and connect the USB cable. Once the printer has been detected, it will move onto the next screen
Connecting via Network
- Select the search method and click Next
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and that the printer is connected to the network
- Select your printer, then click Next.
Printer installation continued
- Click Continue
- Click Set Now
- Ensure that the Bypass Tray or Option tray option is checked if one is connected to your printer, then click OK.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
The installation is now complete.
Please ensure that the Sawgrass Print Manager is running when printing. If it is not running, you will not be able to print.