If you are wanting to install an additional or replacement printer, please follow the steps below in order to setup a new driver. You will first of all need to have the Print Manager installed and running.
As the driver package will already be installed on the Mac, you will only need to add it to the printers & scanners list.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
Select the printer in the list, then click the Remove button - .
- if you wish to add a printer, click on the + icon
If you are reinstalling the driver, you may wish to first of all remove the current driver
- Go to your devices
- Printers & Scanners
- Select the printer you wish to remove and click Remove Device
Please see below in order to setup a new or reinstall the printer driver on your PC
- Click on the SPM logo in the hidden icons bottom right (Windows)
- Then select Printer Utilities
- Select Add New Printer
- Select the printer model and ink set of the printer you wish to install
- The installation process will now commence