If you are using a non ISO standard page size such as mug paper that is not added by default, you may add it by performing the following.
- Click on the SPM logo in the top bar (Mac) or hidden icon bottom right (Windows)
- Then click on Manage Page Sizes
- You can then set the width and height of your new page size
- Click on Save As and set a name, then click Save.
- The new page size will now be available in the PM print settings
If you experience any issues, please submit a new request for support.