The "Memory is Insufficient" error is related to a paper jam or misfeed. As such, we recommend that you clear the message by pressing Exit, then check the following:
- Remove and reinsert the paper tray ensuring it correctly inserted.
- Remove the paper from the tray and put it back in place ensuring it is correctly positioned.
- Position the green paper tray sliders ensuring that they are correctly adjusted around the paper.
- Check that the Print Manager print settings are correctly set for the paper size you are using.
- If the error persists, reset the printer back to factory settings