We have recently found that customers that have Webroot as their anti-virus may not be able to run or install our Sawgrass Print Manager. In order to rectify this, you will need to add SPM as an exception within the Webroot settings.
- Open Webroot from the system tray
- On the main interface, click on the PC Security gear icon
- Click on the Block/Allows files tab
Any previously blocked program will appear in this list
- Select Allow next to Cassandra.exe and Image-Processor.exe
- Following this you may need to restore Cassandra from the Quarantine tab or restart the installation of SPM.