Please see the instructions below in order to download and install the required Sawgrass Print Manager software in order to print to your Sawgrass printer.
- Go to the Sawgrass website, Click on Get Started, then Print Manager
- Click on Download for Windows
- Please run the installer once downloaded
- Select your language, click ok
- Click Install
- During the installation, the installer will download any required files.
- Click Finish
- You should now see a Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print manager icon on your desktop
- Click Agree when the License is displayed
- Enter your Sawgrass credentials, these are the same as the ones for the Sawgrass website
- If you have no printers installed, click on Add New Printer. If you already have a printer installed, select the ink set inserted in your printer, then click Save.
Printer driver Installation
- If you are installing a new printer and have clicked Add New Printer, select your printer model and ink set from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Click Update
- Select the Connection Method
- Select "Add a new printer" and click Next.
- Select the connection method, then click Next.
Connecting via USB
- Connect the printer
- Power the Printer on and connect the USB cable. Once the printer has been detected, it will move onto the next screen
Connecting via WiFi or Ethernet
- WiFi: Click Add Printer after ensuring that the printer is connected to your wireless network.
- Ethernet: Click Add Printer
- Accept the agreement and click Next.
- Select Add a new Printer and click Next
- Select Connect to a printer port or LAN and click Next
- Ensure that the printer is powered on and that the printer is connected to the network then click Next. The printer will search for the printer on the network.
- Select your printer, then click Next.
Printer installation continued
- Click Continue
- Click Set Now
- Ensure that the Bypass Tray or Option tray option is checked if one is connected to your printer, then click OK.
- Click Next
- Click Finish
- Click finish to complete the installation
The installation is now complete.
Please ensure that the Sawgrass Print Manager is running when printing. If it is not running, you will not be able to print.