Commencer un nouveau sujet
Répondu

uneven colour

Has anyone experienced uneven colour (darker in some spots on printed words). Have done a nozzle check. They are good. Any ideas on how to fix this...so costly to keep trying to reprint stuff!

thanks for any advice.

Sara

Meilleure réponse

Hi there  Scbuley62 ,

Thank you for uploading the photo. The first thing I have to ask is if the affinity designer lets you check the RGB or CMYK value of the colors you are using. Can you make sure they all match for the red? This could be why you are seeing a difference. 

Hi there  Scbuley62 ,

Can you upload a photo of the image you are having trouble with? Also, what is your operating system ( mac or win) and the design program you are printing from? 

Affinity Designer off a Mac. I will attach a photo but its hard to see in a photo. The red lettering is "uneven"...some letters darker than others. Can be a whole word or just a letter. Not always on an outside edge. Can be right in the middle of a word, sometimes just every other letter. Only a hair but Amazon customers are picky!

IMG4244.jpg
(79.3 KB)
Réponse

Hi there  Scbuley62 ,

Thank you for uploading the photo. The first thing I have to ask is if the affinity designer lets you check the RGB or CMYK value of the colors you are using. Can you make sure they all match for the red? This could be why you are seeing a difference. 

Connexion pour poster un commentaire