Inizia un nuovo argomento
Con risposta

finding a specific background

In the old creative studio there were backgrounds that were photographs, ie grass, different types of wood, beach sand, etc. I can't find them in the new creative studio, can anyone tell me where to look? Also I used an arrow with circles and things on it and now can't find that. Any help where that might be?

Risposta migliore

Hi  Vickiealliy ,

I was able to locate the items in the elements section of Creative Studio. When you log into Creative Studio click start creating and select elements. I have provided a picture below to show you how to search in Elements. In the Elements search bar I was able to find one wood background and some beach items. I did not find any arrows with circles. 

Risposta

Hi  Vickiealliy ,

I was able to locate the items in the elements section of Creative Studio. When you log into Creative Studio click start creating and select elements. I have provided a picture below to show you how to search in Elements. In the Elements search bar I was able to find one wood background and some beach items. I did not find any arrows with circles. 

I found those, but they aren't the backgrounds I was looking for. This is the wood background I was looking for and the arrow, also the two water backgrounds. I thought I read somewhere we can't change the color of a background design on file, say from black to blue; is this correct?  

I'm sorry but this program sucks, now I have to cancel my membership, because nothing works. The old program was user friendly this program is downright hateful!

All I want to do is download a picture from pixabay and put it in on my plaque but no it won't do tha

Countrylanecampground , I am sorry to hear your frustration with Creative Studio. I was able to download a photo from pixabay and put it on a plaque. Can you tell me what specific issues you are having?

Accediper pubblicare un commento