Inizia un nuovo argomento
Con risposta

Print Manager not working

I have searched and not found the exact problem that I just recently came across. I have had the most problems since the switch and every time I get to where I find a new way to do something (that takes way more steps than it should) a new problem arises. I had no problem printing until last week and I ended up having to reinstall spm then it was fine until today! I literally want to cry bc this is just not dependable anymore and I have six kids and this is what I do to supplement my husbands income and here lately its being the biggest pain with the new system update. This week I have gotten close to 40 mask templates made and 9 baby blanket templates ready. Today I went to print all of my designs which should be an easy day.... print and press. once getting to print manager there was no way to print bc no printer shows up. Ive  checked spm and the printer is showing up under the manage printers.... the printer is also installed on the computer. Its just not showing up on the spm printing page after you press print in creative studio. I have yet again reinstalled spm and also reinstalled the printer driver........ still nothing.

sawgrass.png
(124 KB)

Risposta migliore

Luckykels, In order to download mock ups you do have to have the premium version of Creative Studio. I see that your printer is not listed in the drop down in Creative Studio. Please make sure that the id and password for Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print Manager are the exact same. If they are and you are still unable to print, please try to uninstall and reinstall Sawgrass Print Manager.

and i downloaded the creation to my computer to see if it would work that way and it most certainly would have but when you download the template that IIIIIIII created its watermarked with creative studio alllllllllll over it... yet again making it useless

Risposta

Luckykels, In order to download mock ups you do have to have the premium version of Creative Studio. I see that your printer is not listed in the drop down in Creative Studio. Please make sure that the id and password for Creative Studio and Sawgrass Print Manager are the exact same. If they are and you are still unable to print, please try to uninstall and reinstall Sawgrass Print Manager.

Yep did that several times! Even followed the support ticket instructions on a clean delete of every last thing and folder and a reinstall- still the same issue! This is a very huge problem for me and it taking hours to get useless resolutions is a waste of time and effort to even try to deal with it- I’m aware of needing premium for a clean download but it really pisses me off that would fix my issue- I’m seriously about to contact BBB it’s not just me having issue after issue and everyone on here is losing out on business due to the problems this new update has continuously created

I keep trying  to print out my designs and  it just keeps saying 'it's been added to the queue' I really don't want it in a queue, I just want it to print.. How do I do this without coming up against this problem? 

Phadley-coates  To better assist you can you send me the following information:

1. Operating system ( MAC or WIN) and the version

2. Printer Model

3. How do you have you printer connected to the computer? ( USB, network or WiFi) 

Luckykels Technical Support has reached out to you. Check your email. 

I have the same problem I am so pissed! Was unable to use Creative studio for months after giving birth and few days ago I logged in and saw the update. I was totally lost! I tried everything still the print goes to queue.

Gladzcreations , Im sorry to hear you are having issues printing.  What is your Operating System ( WIN or MAC) what version? How do you have the printer connected to the computer? ( USB, Wifi or Network)?

This new update is the worst thing that you guys could have done.  Instead of making it more user friendly you guys have totally screwed everything up.  I seriously wish i would have never bought this brand of printer.

Ive tried to call several times and no one answers so i leave a message to just not be returned.

2 persone hanno cliccato mi piace

Roxannesam I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about Creative Studio. Please tell me what specific issues you are having?

Accediper pubblicare un commento